Drilling machines are a necessary tool for construction and the right drill machine can make all your work easy, such as concrete walls, fabrication, home use, small industrial use, or any other small work. In today’s advanced world no one is using a manual hand drill machine anymore. Everyone has already switched to electric drill machines and in current times they are so compact that you don’t have to be an expert to use them. Today we are going to review the Top 5 Best drill machine for home use so you can get the best one and can do the necessary small construction and repairing work yourself.
1. Black Decker Hammer Drill Machine – 500Watt
The first entry in our Top 5 Best drill machine for home use list is the Black + Decker Hammer Drill Machine. This is one of the most popular drill machines in the Indian market right now. It has been specially developed for home use and repair work. The hammer-type drill machines are the most user-friendly ones and do not require an expert to handle them. This kind of drill machine ensures that this machine drills into brick and concrete very quickly and efficiently. The hammer mechanism on Black Decker can also be turned off while drilling sensitive surfaces like wood, metal, plasterboard, or plastic.
It is a great drill machine for the general user as it provides 2 finger triggers, better comfort, especially when operating the trigger on repetitive mode. With the help of this device, you can easily perform various tiny tasks like drilling a hole in a wall or furniture or other works.
- Power: 500 watts, Voltage: 220 volts
- 500 watts power ideal for all domestic and semi-professional tasks.
- Ergonomically designed for ease of handling and efficient cooling system.
- Can be used for drilling on any kind of surfaces like concrete, wood, and metal as the hammer mode can be turned on or off as required
- Lock-on button for ease of operation
- Mode selection for Impact/drill mode
- Small in size and light in weight
- Warranty: 6 months
2. Bosch Professional Impact Drill Machine – 500Watt
Bosch is a famous name in the construction tool industry and no surprise that it is in our Top 5 Best drill machine for home use list. This is a professional drill machine that you can use for home as well as industrial works. Despite its compact size, the device is exceptionally powerful, highly durable, and suitable for drilling tough materials and continuous drilling operations. 500 W motor helps the user to make the work more efficient. Smooth and fast switching of functionality is another useful feature and it works best on wood, concrete, and metal drilling. This professional impact drill machine is a good purchasing option for industrial needs with many applications.
- Wattage: 500 watts, Voltage: 220-230V
- Higher dynamic load rated ball bearing for long life.
- Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation.
- Compact design
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable use
- Drill Chuck capacity: 1 to 13 mm
- Drilling in concrete: 13mm
- 6 months manufacturer warranty
3. iBELL Electric Drill Machine with Bit Sets – 400Watt
iBELL is also a popular brand in the department of tools and construction machinery. This is a 400Watt corded drill machine with a 10mm chuck capacity, its compact ergonomic design allows everyone to handle the drill pretty easily. With help of a speed dial, you can change the speed based on the requirement. And it also has a “lock-on” button which provides the user to lock on a particular setting to perform operations. It is ideal for use on metal, wood, and plastic. It provides trigger sensitive variable speed switch that allows the user to drill slowly at the beginning of the drilling operation to reduce the surface damage.
- Durable and compact design, 1.14Kg
- Speed dial to control the speed based on the requirement
- Power: 400 Watt
- Lock-on button
- Drill Chuck capacity: 10mm
- Ideal for drilling holes in metal, wood, and plastic
- 6 months warranty
4. Cheston Rotary Hammer Drill Machine – 500Watt
Cheston Rotary is another entry in our Top 5 Best drill machine for home use list. This device is ideal for drilling anchors and making holes in concrete and masonry. It is equipped with three hammer drills for wall, marble, concrete, and granite. The device is also suitable for drilling sensitive items like wood, steel, ceramic, and screw driving applications.
It is a 500-watt drilling machine with a compact and ergonomic design for a convenient grip. The rotary drill mode is suitable for simple drilling and screw driving operation whereas, the hammer drill mode is dedicated to heavy drilling tasks.
- 500 Watt, 850 RPM with 3-Piece Drill Bit
- Suitable for drilling in a concrete, brick wall, stone, metal, wood
- Lock-on button for continuous use
- Sturdy motor plus high load rating for maximum reliability
- rotary drill mode + hammer drilling mode
- Drill Chuck capacity: 13mm
- 6 months warranty
5. Golden Bullet Reversible Impact drill machine with Bit Sets – 600Watt
Golden Bullet Reversible is a powerful Impact drill machine for your home and professional use. This 600-watt device has a firm and stable grip. It is lightweight and compact, which makes the device easy to handle. This machine also has a reverse mode to remove the screw from any surface. With this machine, you can easily drill into plaster walls and concrete.
- Lightweight, sturdy and efficient drilling
- Power: 600 Watt
- Drill Chuck capacity: 13mm
- Variable speed setting for controlled drilling
- Suitable for wood, concrete & metal drilling
- Max drilling capacity for Wood: 20mm, Steel: 13mm, Masonry: 13mm.
- 6 free Drill bits & Depth gauge
- Ergonomics and sturdy grip
- Shockproof build
Drill Machine For Home Use – Buying Guide
Weight of the device
When you are buying a drill machine for home use and you are not a professional, then make sure the device is lightweight and compact so that you can handle it for yourself. Always go for compact and durable drill machines of a good brand rather than heavyweight professional drill machines.
Speed & Control setting
As you are getting the drill machine for home use, so generally you will not have multiple devices for multiple tasks. So choose a drill machine with a speed control feature so that it can be used to perform different tasks. For instants wood, metal sheets and other sensitive surface require less drilling speed and power and a concrete wall may need more power and speed. Therefore speed is an essential factor that has to depend on the strength and surface material you are working on.
Watt – Power consumption
The maximum drilling machines come in the range of about 500watt to 1000watt power. Generally, high-wattage drilling machines have strong bearings, gearboxes that last longer. Drill machines between 500-600watt are ideal for personal and commercial use. So try to get a device of the mentioned power range.
Drill size & drill chuck
If you want a multipurpose drill machine, you should get a device with multiple drill chuck options. As to perform drilling of different sizes and lengths, we have to use different sized drill bits each time. The drill chuck should be easily removable using the keys and also should fit strongly. Drill chucks without keys are also available in the market, but you must only buy a drill chuck with the key for safety purposes.
What is Hammer Drill Machine?
Hammer drill machines are pretty useful if you are using a compact lightweight drill machine to drill a hard surface like a concrete wall. Hammer function enables the chuck to jump, inflate, and move the chuck in and out faster which makes it easier to drill into them. This action increases the efficiency of the drill machine in hard materials and walls.
If you want a whole package of different construction or repairing tools at once along with a drill machine then you should consider getting a Tool Kit Box.
Updated on January 8, 2022 by top5deals